Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Ode To Momma...


It's only appropriate that we continue with our "Ode" series and do Papa's other half. This is our Momma.

There is so much to say about Momma and just how fantastic she is and how lucky we are to have her in our lives. She is our mother, grandmother and friend. She is always there to listen, love and look after you! Just the other day for example, Momma and Papa came over for a visit before they had to go out for dinner and I was feeling quite tired. I had planned on a great dinner of chicken and veggies but time went on and I thought, nope, Krap Dinner...I am to tired...Next thing I know there is Momma in the kitchen, very happily, making us our Chicken and Veggies. I know to you all it might not sound like much but it is a tiny example of the heart this woman has. She thanks me for allowing her to come over, and get this, look after us. Like hello, I am the one that should be doing the thanking cause really she makes my life so much nicer. Not just easier, but nicer. We love to settle the kids down and meet at the table for our afternoon coffee where we never run out of things to talk about. We are blessed and so grateful for everything that she empowers. You can see in the picture Cassie doing her studies and Momma right in there with her. They love to learn together and I love to watch the love my children have for this wonderful person. We love you Momma, So much!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Ahhh, there's nothing better than a grandmother. Especially one that spends quality time loving the grandkids. I know that I have had a special bond with my 'nanny' because of that. And...Sandy is especially amazing. Whoa momma! Does she want to adopt me or my husband???

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home