Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ode to Papa...
















The girls have learned a new word and it's Papa..Everything is Papa right now....At one point we heard "Where is Papa?". Well, this is Papa. Momma was away for 3 weeks so during that time Papa came over and watched the kids, played with the kids, fixed Camerons bike and sat through endless showings of Treehouse television while cuddling with the kids on the couch. We all love Papa. We love him for his quiet ways and for his unbelievable patience and for always putting his family first. He is our mentor, our father, our grandfather, our friend so it's only appropriate that we share with everyone who the twins are talking about when they accidentally call you Papa.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Awww, a new word! And a cool papa to boot! Isn't it just the best when you see someone who loves your children...with your children? Yes, yes it is!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home