Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Brilliant!

In my brilliant attempt to combine the two blogs I completed deleted the other one. Not so smart! I should know better..I am not that computer savvy (sp?).
Not much to say right now..The babies are tugging at my leg so I will start formally posting soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donovan Rogall said...

I can't believe you deleted your other blog...there were so many cute pictures. That's the reason I haven't changed my blog since I started it. I am so afraid to lose everything. Yay for the new address. Your homeschooling blog is great, too. Don't forget to put up links to all the cool learning sites you come across. Crap, I'mposting under Dono's name (I just realized). It's moi, Vicki. Talk to you soon. Hugs.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home