Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pumpkin Patch






We went today with Sherry and her kids to the Pumpkin Patch and had the best time ever! They had hay rides and a band, corn maze, singers on the hay rides, horses, a hay pile to fight in and so much more. Here are some pictures of the day. I had to post the picture of Allison playing in the hay because it looks awesome and don't we all just want to play in the hay sometimes?

4 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Sounds like fun. I kind of missed the fall here. On our way up 2 weeks ago, we noticed all the leaves are off the trees already. Kind of sad cuase I love the fall. Today it is snowing. We don't have pumpkin farms and stuff here.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

It sounds like a lot of fun was had by all...gotta love family and friend time!

6:25 PM  
Blogger K said...

Love your pictures. I think fall is my favorite time of year. Getting Christmas crafts done, hot chocolate, warm fires....

We had a corn maze nearby when we lived in Lacombe, Ab. It is alot if fun.

2:14 PM  
Blogger K said...

Hi- my daughter left a note on cassie's blog. I thought I should let you know it was her- she is "martin_warrior_5" (a character from her favorite book series). Her name is Aliah.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home