Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Girl, Cassie!




- Jay, Birnie and the kids exploring a "forest" we found the other night when we got KFC and went to the Park for a picnic dinner....


For those of you who don't know we have started homeschooling Cassie, so far the best decision we have ever made. Today we were writing in her journal and she asked if she could put it on the computer like mommy does. I, of course thought BLOGGER BABY! Please post comments to her as they arrive in her email and we all know how much kids love email or mail in general. You can go here www.cassie6.blogspot.com or look over to your left and click on My Girl, Cassie. And never, ever base my typing here and grammer on what I am teaching my child. We are supported by a certified teacher and she attends classes 2 days a week..and well I am learning too which is great! Anyway here's some recent photos of my awesome children.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Her blog is so cute. Great idea!

12:13 PM  
Blogger K said...

HI! I found your blog through Vicki and hope you dont mind me posting. The reason I am posting is because we homeschool as well (6.5 years and counting) and my daughter just began blogging as well. I was nervous at first about it, but as long as it is controlled it is a good experience for them and not to mention it counts as creative writing! ha!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home