Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Update!

First we want to thank everyone for their help, well wishes and just the phone calls to see how we are doing..Things are getting better...Jay had the appointment with his surgeon and he said Jay was, of course, lucky he didn't need a plate. He is suffering from memory loss and insomnia right now so we are keeping an eye on that as he still has some swelling on his brain. The injuries included shattered cheek bone, dislocated jaw, concussion and whip lash. He will slowly starting going back to work next week but it all depends on how he feels and he needs to be off pain meds and of course be able to sleep a full night. The kids are doing good. They think that daddy was clumsy and had a fall..No need to scare them. They are loving having him home. Anyway from now on, only happy posts! I hope! Love you all, thanks again. xoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, glad to hear that everything is getting better. We're still shaking our heads at all of this. Cheers!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home