Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Thank you!


I just wanted to post a big thank you to the guy who thought it would be fun to blind side my husband in the side of the head with god only knows what and caused us a weekend of fun. The surgery my husband went through to repair the shattered cheek(the ink lines will show you exactly where you fractured his cheek and how many breaks there were) you gave him was delightful. It was his first surgery so thank you so much for letting him have his first oppurtunity in doing that well his family sat happily not at all worried because hey...He gets to have his FIRST surgery. Nevermind the fact that if you had only hit him an inch higher you could have caused even more damage, if not death and time will tell if there is any more serious damage. Our kids are doing great and love the new look you have given their daddy and although they don't know the truth about what actually happened they are very excited about the damage you gave him.
Sense my tone, asshole.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I don't even know what to say, it just makes me sad. I am glad that he is home and with his family, though; even if he isn't feeling terrific. There are people in this world who have no respect...for anything or anyone. Very,very sad.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can put myself in the position of a victim of violence so I second the asshole comment, Lee. Sorry Jay. I know how it feels.

Jewel

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.He must of had a hell of a headache I hope the other guy gets his just deserts and enjoys it also.so sorry cus. hope your feeling a little better Jay!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home