Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

There's Hope!


Yesterday Jay and I took the kids and had a day of family time. Of course with that comes the trip to Costco because it wouldn't be family time without that. Anyway after we did that and took Cassie to sell her Sparks cookies (she sold all of them in 10 mintues) we took the kids to White Spot. Yes, all 4 and yes, VERY, VERY BRAVE! I have to say..My kids, were, **drumroll please* - Amazing! Not just, oh hey they were pretty good..they were amazing..Jay and I actually felt quite relaxed after that lunch. I mean who feels relaxed after having lunch out with 4 kids? Well, we did. I honestly did not know it was possible. Hello, children? You know in restaurants you're supposed to throw tantrums, food and anything else you can get your hands on. Not sit there quietly, coloring and playing with eachother..Who does that anymore? So there you have it parents, there's hope! And the twins got to meet a little Cameron who was born on the exact day and year they were.

3 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

I was wondering what happened to your blog. I was very confused. Hope you had a wonderfull thanksgiving with your family. The outdoors is so important to us. The kids love it out there. Especially spending the day on the quad.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

We tried that on Sunday night at Olive Garden. Lauren had her first dinner out. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful family lunch and day together:)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

I love your front door by the way.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home