Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Strangers Beware



















Cassie is working on her community and safety. So today she watched a strangers video. Before it came on she says, "Mommy, Daddy told me already what to do if a stranger tries to get me."

I said "Oh yeah and what do you do Cassie?" Her reply, very innocently, "I scream real loud that I don't know them then I kick them in the nuts."

That's our girl!


**No child was hurt during the making of these pictures**

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Then let's make sure we have accurately defined stranger...because my husband surely will be 'getting' Cassie one day...and he needs those:)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

We have been having those conversations as well. It is amazing what Vayda will come up with to hurt the stranger. By the way Cassie is so cute.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the sake of safety in my own 'personal community', let's make sure you don't ever use the casual greeting, "Hello, stranger!" in reference to me. My boys have no interest in meeting Cassie's foot.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home