Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Bugs Anyone?



Today I took Cassie and Cameron to the Bug Lab and it was pretty cool! I had never heard of it before and when I did I wasn't quite sure what to expect but it is definetely a place the young and old should check out. It is a trip that you could do over and over and even though the kids got a little tired and Cassie wasn't feeling all to good (turns out she has tonsilitis again) we had a good time. We even bought a fish tank so the kids can have two fish and we will attempt to keep alive. We will probably be doing a post soon about the funeral arrangements for our dear fish but we will think positive before then. Like the spider?

2 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Looks fun, since they are behind glass. Otherwise I don;t think it would be so much fun. Have a great weekend.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Ooh, I'd like to join you the next time you go. Donovan can't come though...he really can't handle spiders.

Hey, thanks for the chat last night:)

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home