Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Jordan Jaylee!



This is Jordan. This is Jordan sucking on the washing machine during the spin cycle. It seems that no matter where she is in the house when she hears that machine start shaking she runs to it and sits there with her mouth on it. Not quite sure why but who am I to discourage her from such a harmful activity.

She also has the love of the computer. You will often find her clicking away, ruining many programs of ours cause we are not smart enough to turn it off. Actually we do, she just turns it on herself. Yeah, that's it. She is so advanced!

4 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Your washer and dryer looks huge. I also have a little one who loves the computer.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Too funny. I used to have a cat that came running to the sound of an electric can oponer (back in the 80's...when we HAD an electric can opener). Is that close? Maybe she'll be a laundry addict!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Apparently I cannot spell. That's opener for all the English teachers out there. I'm so smrt...

4:18 PM  
Blogger Minal said...

:)

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home