Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Look What I Can Do!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I did it!! I saw all these blogs and websites with people uploading videos and holy crap I figured it out! I mean, I hope..First I had to spend some time figuring out how to make this little movie and then I had to load it up...Not to shabby for Lee Lee..Now if I can just figure out how to load my new Video Camera up to here..DONOOOOOOOOOOOVANNNNNNNNNNNnn....I need your helllllllppppppp....My new techie, Dono..hehe...Enjoy! Keep in mind that the pictures of the kids were from last year..They are all MUCH bigger..hmm..See I now need to use newer pics..Ohhh you're all gonna hate me and stop visiting soon...It will be all drop shot videos for awhile!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Nice work! So fun to watch! You are so good at figuring things out FAST! And the kids....my, how they have grown!

6:47 PM  
Blogger K said...

leanna- isnt it a great feeling when you GET something???!! I love that. It feels like a whole new orld opens up. way to go.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home