Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Funny Girl....


Cassie to Momma...

"Why is your neck like that?"

"Like what Cassie?"

"Like that..(points to Mommas beautiful but I guess a bit wrinkled neck, I don't see it!!!)"

"Well Momma is getting old."

"Does that mean you are going to the dump?"

"Why would I go to the dump?"

"Daddy says all old things go to the dump."

6 Comments:

Blogger K said...

out of the mouths of babes.... too funny.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Kids are way too funny.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Blogger wouldn't let me comment yesterday. Funny, yet...I can't picture Sandy looking anything but well put together and anything but old. Cassie, you make me laugh!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Cousin Heidi said...

The goofy's definatley runs in the family. Ever since dylan has been potty training he seems to think that he should join everyone else in the washroom as well. One day tony was doing his business in the washroom when dylan laying outside the door started calling daddy, daddy, daddy finally tony says "YES DYLAN" Dylan says " WASH YOUR HANDS" I hope you are feeling better lee.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

LMAO...that's funny! :)

11:30 PM  
Blogger K said...

Loved your comment on my blog. I can just picture the top half of your tree decorated. too funny.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home