Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Pee, Puke & Pain..all in that order

I love the feeling of crawling into bed with freshly washed sheets, after a shower and fresh pj's. Oh what a great nights sleep you have. I dreamt about this all day as I washed my sheets, fluffed my comforter and made my bed. The kids are all sound asleep so I have a nice cup of tea and watch Grey's Anatomy and CSI..Time for bed, up the stairs, oh hey..Cameron crawled into my bed..I spot a pull up...on the floor..I throw back the cupboards and nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............this isn't happening...HUGE wet spot right in the middle of my perfectly clean bed. You little.."Oh yes I know honey it was an accident"..I'm gonna..."It's alright baby let's go and get you cleaned up"...And put your ass back into your bed with of course, your pull up firmly in place because god forbid you actually pee the bed that has the mattress protector on it.

12:30 am ...Hmm...that baby sounded like they might of thrown up...Go check..all is good..just a cough...Whew....but now she is up and fussy..Okay Teagers come with me and have a cuddle..Hey let's go check email...sit down...gag...and...there it is..all over me, her, the chair, the floor..run to the bathroom....on the floor...in the toilet..on her foot...wow...what did you eat? Nasty..okay no problem..bath..we bath...a little gravol...."What's that Tegan, you don't like that thing put up your bum? Yeah I don' t like to be puked on...Let's help eachother kid. I love you baby." The following puke session we made it to the toilet and now my little daughter and I are going to curl up on the livingroom floor on blankets and with our new best friend Mr. Bowl.

Pain you say?..yes cause in 4.5 hours I will be waking to go get my deviated septum repaired as well as a partial tonsillectomy...I am so excited....a week in bed..movies...and straws up my nose to help me breathe as well as the worst pain I have ever felt in my whole life like the last time. Yes the last time when they did the tonsillectomy and felt like leaving some there so I could do it all again! I'd rather birth all of my children again, at the same time and at the weights they are now..Ever had an ADULT tonsillectomy? Trust me, avoid at all costs.

Yet for some reason, I'm still smiling!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Hope you are recovering nicely. I've been trying to find you allday. Apparently you are STILL at the hospital. Hope to see you soon. And hope the surgery and recovery aren't 1/10th as bad as they sound. Seriously, that sucks if it's that bad. Cuz you could not torture me into delivering a 40 lb. baby. Hugs!!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hope you don't mind me checking your blog. I am a friend of Vicki's. There is nothing worse than puking toddlers. Poor little one's never know that it is coming until it is on the way up. Hope for your sake,everyone is feeling better.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

WHat a night, hope the kids feel better soon, and you also have a speedy recovery. Take care.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home