Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bragging Rights


One of the things I love about being a parent, and having a blog is I can brag...I can brag about my kids, my husband my life all I want. But..I am not like that..usually...EXCEPT FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!! My girls movie came out..Yes, you heard it the twins were in a movie. A year ago now and although it was a small part they are still in it!!! And let me say they did amazing..The next Olsen twins you say? You never, never know.

The movie, "Little Man"..the picture is..Jordan (or is it Teagan?? Does it really matter? NOOOOOOO) being held by Kerry Washington and Brittany Daniels.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

AND...I still haven't properly seen it. Is that sad? Yes, it is. Because your kids are movie stars and I'm the lame-o who hasn't rented the movie. Or do you have a thousand copies? Cool!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Leanna said...

Yeah I have...a "few" copies..Don't worry Vick, you are getting one today to watch! Can't wait to see your hair, I bet it looks awesome.
xo

9:25 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

That is so cool, you should be so proud. I want to see Vicki's hair too. Take a pic for me and make her put it on her blog.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home