Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......


Jay and I just got back from a night out of dinner at the delicious Keg and the James Blunt concert which surprisingly was an awesome concert. I mean don't get me wrong I love James Blunt but I pretty much thought he was going to be, as he would say "miserable" the whole night but he was extremely entertaining. That and his opening act also very good.
www.starsailor.net is where you can go to hear their music and if James Blunt is coming near you, check him out. Not to shabby.
All I have to do now is get rid of the headache caused by the girl beside me who obviously thought that bathing herself in her perfume would be well recieved by others. Not so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I am so sorry I haven't asked about that yet. Gee, I wonder who's all wrapped up in herself? Glad you had a good time. And that's an excellent question: Why do people bathe in perfume?? The word I think we're all looking for when it comes to perfume: subtle. See you later!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Nice to have sometime together without the kids. Glad you had fun.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home