Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

100 Things you probably Don't want to know about me!

Okay....I don't know how this is done but I am going to attempt it...

1.) My husband and kids are the absolute most important thing to me.
2.) I just had tonsil surgery and
3.) lost almost 20 much needed pounds in the process.
4.) I am an extremely loyal friend
5.) but burn me and were done.
6.) I have a brother who is 3 years older than me and I actually love him to death.
7.) If I don't like someone it is hard for me to hide it although I try.
8.) Friends is my all time favourite sitcom
9.) I have watched all 10 seasons repeatedly and
10.) Even replaced Season 9 because one of the CD's was scratched.
11.) I love animals but
12.) I don't want one because
13.) they smell.
14.) One of my all time favourite movies is the Cutting Edge
15.) I own 2 copies.
16.) I read People.com daily for the star gossip.
17.) I love to squeeze black heads, if I know you.
18.) I love, love, love Shepards Pie.
19.) When I go camping I have to have Eggs and bacon McMuffins with hashbrowns at least once.
20.) I love to eat M&M Peanuts and Popcorn together...in the same bag...yummmm...
21.) If my kids don't match it drives me nuts.
22.) I love my in laws. I lucked out and if the hubby and I ever divorce I get them
23.) My hubby and I will never divorce because
24.) I don't give up easily.
25.) I pinch myself everday because I have been so blessed in life.
26.) I am already running out of things to say.
27.) I still have close friends from highschool.
28.) I gave birth, naturally, to two 7 pound baby girls
29.) at the same time, twins, yes
30.) I was a Girl Guide growing up.
31.) I played a goalie once in girl's hockey and
32.) I cried cause I sucked.
33.) I love Steeped Tea from Tim Horton's and
34.) Non-fat, sugar free Hazelnut Latte's from Starbucks
35.) I recently started listening to Country Music.
36.) I like Tom Cruise.
37.) I love playing Spider Solitaire on the computer (thanks Momma)
38.) My step dad and my dad walked me down the aisle at my wedding
39.) I had a bus hired for my wedding because
40.) we had 20 people in our wedding party.
41.) I wanted to serve Turkey at my wedding but
42.) My mom and hubby told me I'd put everybody to sleep and
43.) They were right but
44.) I love turkey
45.) My grandparents call me Turkey.
46.) My favourite restaurant is The Keg
47.) I wanted 6 kids (had 4)
48.) with a nanny to cook and clean so I could play with my kids all day
49.) I used to play the Clarinet in band
50.) I was engaged before I got engaged to my husband
51.) We were highschool sweethearts, together for 7 years
52.) And he's still my friend. I love his wife!
53.) I used to flash people all the time
54.) I love to dance
55.) I think I can dance
56.) I have to read before going to bed at night
57.) I hate seafood
58.) I am a good knee boarder
59.) Well I used to be a good knee boarder
60.) I was named after a lady yelling at her daughter in a store
61.) And my two grandmas
62.) All my kids are named after people we love
63.) I love reality TV
64.) But Grey's Anatomy more
65.) And What About Brian
66.) I love to buy for other people
67.) I tend to spend excessively at Christmas time
68.) I like my feet, cute toes
69.) I like my hair
70.) I always dreamed of living in the country
71.) But it's probably to cold for me
72.) I drive a Blue Yukon Truck which
73.) Hubby wanted to match our boat which
74.) We hardly use.
75.) I have been to Las Vegas twice in a year
76.) I used to smoke, and loved it
77.) Cannot stand smoke now
78.) I love red wine and
79.) Raspberry Vodka with Diet 7-up
80.) Christmas is my favourite time of the year
81.) I grew up in New West and North Delta
82.) I had my first kiss in grade 5
83.) I used to babysit at the neighbours and throw parties
84.) I got caught, and spanked
84.) My last concert was James Blunt and
85.) He was really good
86.) I go to bed at 11 and am up around 8 or 9
87.) I homeschool my daughter and
88.) So far love it
89.) I love pedicures
90.) and massages
91.) I like to wear track outfits
92.) My hair is always in a pony tail
93.) I like Coke and cream soda slurpees, mixed
94.) I love Wendys
95.) Big Bacon Classic Combo with a malt
96.) I am a recycling fanatic
97.) I love getting my feet rubbed, with lotion, before bed
98.) I take off my socks while I'm sleeping and leave them at the bottom of the bed which
99.) drives my husband nuts.
100.) I think my husband is hot.

5 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I loved reading this. I am contemplating doing one of my own but have to find the time and not sure of I have any interesting facts about myself!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I'll be back to comment...I'm only 1/2 way done, and really want to read the whole thing properly. SO much in common. Cutting Edge: Awesome!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Couldn't help it. Finished the list. Awesome. Can't list things in common: too many, but you knew that:)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Great list. I can't believe that with 4 kids you get to sleep til 8 or 9!!! I wish!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

That was a great list. I might just have to do one one of these days. Way to go delivering your twins naturally. Very impressed. Hope you have a great weekend.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home