Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Slow Days....


I'm feeling almost quilty for not posting in the last week but really there's nothing much to talk about so rather then bore you poor people I thought I'd say nothing at all...But I don't like saying nothing at all as those who know me will agree....Sooo...I'll just bore you instead! Jay took Cameron to his very first hockey game last Tuesday night and it was a defining moment for the father/son relationship....They had a great time and now Daddy is Camerons "best friend". Quite sweet. Cameron got a practise puck, got his mug shot up on the big screen and freaked all the people around him out when he said..."Daddy, I'm going to fro up." After several trips to the bathroom and a couple of "Run to the garbage can" Cameron, I am happy to announce, did not "fro" up. But now he loves hockey and that makes my husband smile. Not that he cares if Cameron likes hockey or not but now they have bonded even more so and that makes us all smile. Those men have to stick together in this house full of girls. I love my boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I'm glad Cameron didn't 'fro' up, too. Maybe Dono will have a daughter who likes hockey???

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home