Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!







Well our New Year has started off with sniffling kids and lots of down time in our pj's. Although we could do without the sickness we are having a blast watching movies, reading stories, drinking hot chocolate and playing countless games like Buckaroooooo where Cameron is the King. The kids are happy, mom is getting rest and we are cooking up a storm over here. I have added a new link called, YUMMY RECIPES! Jay and I were doing some cooking and thought what a nice way to share some quick, easy, and yummy meals with people. We are always looking for new things to make so perfect make our own site and hopefully some of you will get on the recipe band wagon and let us put some of your favourites up!



I hope you all had an excellent New Years and I hope this year is filled with nothing but happiness. I am so looking forward to this year and spending it with my beautiful family and awesome friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger K said...

What a great idea to post recipes. I agree- it is always handy to have quick easy recipes to work with. Although we arent sick here, we have spent our fair share of time in jammies over the holidays and hours of board games also (battleship!)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Happy New Year! Sorry we were so lame New Years Eve. Being sick sucks. It would have been nice to prove to your friends that we do indeed exist. Here's to a terrific year for your family...and spending lots of time with ours!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Not My Real Name said...

Recipes??? What a fabulous idea. Hope you had a great 80's New Year. Aliya can't wait to play with Cassie again. Maybe when the new-moan-ya passes. Cheers!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Happy New year to your Family. Hope everyone get better real soon. I am finally kind of getting back into the blogging world. Next week I will be for sure blogging again. This week has been crazy unpacking. Take care.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home