Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Turkey Update!


I have to share this with you all. That turkey, AWESOME! stuffing, AWESOME! Dinner..unbelievable if I do say so myself...We had a great Christmas....A relaxing day of kids playing with their gifts..The kids were spolied, the adults are broke but everyone is happy. And that is all that matters. So anyway back to the dinner..it was great..(Right dad and Connie?) I decided to make Yorkishire puddings with them and here, here's a picture of them. I am going to post the recipe because they are amazing and complete any family meal...I didn't even need dessert! They were it! So enjoy


3 eggs

1 cup milk

1 cup flour

1 tsp. salt


Preheat muffin pan with 1 tsp. oil in bottom of each - 425 F. for 10 mintues. QUICKLY add batter to each, about 1/2 full and return to oven for 20 - 25 mintues. The key is to heat the oil for 10 mintues and to NOT open the oven for at least 20 mintues even if you think they are done cause people they will fall. Fill with gravy and serve...yummmmmmmmmmmy
Hope you all had a great Christmas..Now break out the wine cause it's New Year's baby!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanine said...

HAHAHA... since my mom didn't make it to my place for the christmas dinner... I decided to do the Butterball stuffed turkey and we loved it too. We even go the extra frozen Butterball stuffing and Mike fell in love with it. Nothing was left. Good thing that my mom and her crew couldn't show up... the would have been nothing for them to eat! GO BUTTERBALL

11:02 PM  
Blogger K said...

I am filing this recipe. It looks great. and easy- wish I love. Merry Christmas to you.

8:22 AM  
Blogger K said...

Hi Leanna- just do a search for the Lion Children by the Mcneice children at your library. That is where I got my copy. If they dont have it, you should be able to order it in. I am really enjoying it so far. Makes my days of homeschooling seem pretty easy.I love the freedom the kids are allowed in the book. Prety inspiring.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home