Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Driving Me NUTS!

I just pulled out my dark clothes from the dryer and what do I see? What looks like grease stains all over my clothes. !@%* Driving me nuts! What's the problem you wonder? The problem is the last couple of years I have been doing laundry out comes my clothes with these stains on them. The stains aren't there when they go in so why are they there when they come out? I have tried....powdered detergent, liquid detergent, dryer sheets, liquid softener, we have even bought a new washer and dryer because I was convinced it was the old ones..Which weren't even that old! Anyway so out comes my Spray and Wash Dual Power (love it!) and I wash the clothes again.
Does anyone, ANYONE, know whyyyyyyyyyyyy the laundry is torchering me like this? Do the laundry "people" think I have time with 4 kids and a husband to be re washing my clothes? Should doing laundry really be this frustrating? I am losing my mind. I need a vacation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Same thing happens to me...but with little spots (almost like grease stains) that you can't see until the clothes are dry. Fun times. I'm curious if anyone has a solution to this. I am able to get them out eventually, but why do they appear? Maybe it's laundry fairies playing tricks on us.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Sorry no solution here, but wanted to say hi anyways. I love laundry, it would drive me crazy too though if I had to rewash everything.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

LMAO, Lee, perhaps it is grease! Time to Visit Vickie... go to Fraser Heights. I just dumped a load of Hannah's good tops yesterday because after I had treated and washed them, they had grease spooge all over them. Nice and grease free now!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home