Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Turkey You Ask?


I am cooking Christmas dinner this year and today I found the best thing ever!!! I am so excited...And I was a bit worried I wouldn't get one but I did...and I can't wait...What am I talking about you ask? The pre-stuffed, cook from frozen BUTTERBALL Turkey!!!!!!! I mean, seriously thank you for making my dinner just that much easier. Who comes up with this stuff? I bet they are millionaires. I wish I was that brilliant. I don't care what you nay sayers say...I have 4 kids, it's christmas and I want Turkey without all the work...If I had it my way we'd eat on paper plates with plastic utensils to cut down on my cleaning time so I can have more wine time but that's what the dishwashers are for so glassware we shall have. I really do love Christmas....I love shopping for everyone, watching the kids open the presents, visit with family members, Christmas parties and all the stuff that goes along with it. However when it is all said and done I'm ready to move on to the next year...The birthdays, THE SUN, the vacations and everything in between. In the meantime I am off to enjoy our awesome holiday so MERRY HO HO ALL!! Hope you all enjoy it and stay safe. Oh and enjoy the Turkey, it's the best part.

6 Comments:

Blogger K said...

yum! I love turkey. We actually never have turkey, but one year I think I will attempt it. Actually, I think the best part of turkeys at Christmas is the leftovers you can use in sandwiches for days after. Have a great Christmas-

2:20 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

You won't be disappointed! YUM!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

AND...you're a rockstar for helping mee out and taking my oldest children so CHristmas wouldn't be present-less at our house. TWICE! THank you sooooo much!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I should really proof read before I hit the publish button. Ugh.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

I'm having Christmas Dinner with my family at my house...and I'm not going to have the stuffed butterball(I wish I could) but we are eating off of christmas paper plates! Seriously!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy your Turkey. I am sure it will be awesome.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home